Sunday, January 9, 2011

Remember me?

Let's just say life got in the way. Quick summary you ask? OK here it goes....

Well i am now reporting to you live from downtown Ottawa. I love it. My buddy Marley and I decided to get an apartment downtown and we love it! I'm a mere 3 blocks from the comic book shoppe. Been here since September. Wally is still in Toronto but we still love him anyway. Although he did just come up for a visit. It was awesome. Jake is just finishing the deal to buy a restaurant. Very excited for him.

And that's the quick summary.

I could go into great detail and take up your next hour or so but I don't wanna write that anymore than you wanna read it.

I just wanna get back into the swing of things and maybe even make it live up to it's title. Semi-Daily remember?

So here's what I'm gonna try and do, have a new post out every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Let's see if i can do it.

This is just the extra special Sunday edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment