Saturday, January 15, 2011

Two out of three ain't bad

Well folks, I didn't meet my goal this week of my Monday, wednesday, and Friday posts but like the title says...

Awesome week all in all, great shows and easy work week.

Highlight of the week? The release of DC Universe Online. Having played the beta I was able to see some differences. First of all the servers were much more stable. Now they weren't problem free mind you, but much less glitches. With any MMORG especially after the initial release, expect some server issues. As well I was actually able to get through some of the PvP events. During the beta, everytime I tried to enter one I got glitched out. overall I love the game but its hard not too when your a comic book geek like me. I mean you get to fight along with all your favourite DCU heroes and villians.

Gonna run for now. Working the day job over the weekend buy I didn't want to delay the "Friday" post too much. This isn't going to count as my promised monthly Saturday editions.


Don't forget to be awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment