Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy Wednesday!

Like the title says

I've had a pretty good week so far. Monday I ended up filling in at my first venue ever. Jake said it was like one of my old shows. It was pretty dead but i had fun and it was good to be back there. Back to the roots so to speak. Awesomeness. Tuesday was first evening in at the so called day job lol. But there was still Awesomeness Tuesday too. It was the official realease of DC Universe Online. I played the beta over the holidays and loved it. Better than that I had it pre-ordered. The best thing was when i got there they had an extra collectors edition copy so I upgraded for the exclusive in game content and the kick ass Batman figure. Got my first character to level 7 last night.

Today has been pretty good too. Of course Wednesday is new comic book day, which makes me happy. Jake was there and as always we had a blast mocking each other and the pretty clerk. Only Jake will get that lol sorry.

Have a couple movies on my to see list that i look forward to giving my two cents about. You may have guessed that they are Tron and Green Hornet.


Well im off to do some dishes which will be followed by Marley making us something to eat.

See you Friday and don't forget to be awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment