Monday, January 10, 2011

First ever regular Monday Edition

So just as I promised! The Monday edition. I'm writing you from a course I am on at work l. It hasn't started yet but soon. I was going to write after work but I agreed to help build a stage tonight and I wanna keep my promise from the Sunday edition.

Great thing is that the course is taking place a mere four blocks from my place and a mere two from the comic book shoppe, which will be awesome come Wednesday.

Also gonna go see Jake this week since I'm really close to his restaurant . The change over hasn't happened but let's face it, it's his.

Spent most of my Christmas holidays playing the DCU online beta. Really enjoyed it despite some of the server issues which are hopefully cleared up for it's release tomorrow. Speaking of which I will be leaving here tomorrow to go directly to tr EB Games that I pre-ordered it from. Crappy thing is I have to go into work Tuesday night so it will be after 10 that I get to actually play. Hopefully all the good names aren't taken by then lol.

Did some thinking and I think besides the Mon, Wed, Friday posts I will do a Saturday and a Sunday post once a month. We've had the Sunday, coming soon will be the Saturday Edition.

Good thing about thi course so far I that we've had a 40 min lecture and then a 15 min break. Awesome.

Well dear readers, that's it for me. See you Wednesday !

No comments:

Post a Comment