Tuesday, April 6, 2010

First Recording Done. Now the real work Begins

Hello Dear Readers! I hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend. If it wasn't a long weekend for you then you probably deserve one. It was quite the jam packed weekend for me but the best part of it was the first recording of Erratic Thought Patters. If you haven't been keeping up with Wally or I then you don't know that we, with Jake, have started a podcast. Now it isn't ready for release yet, since i still have to edit it but you can also see the new blog at www.erraticthoughtpatterns.blogspot.com

Also Wally has given me the nudge to Twitter by creating me a feed there. I have never used it before but it will add to the growing community of Wally, Jake and Romeo bloggyness. Yes I just made that word up.

I have lots of work ahead of me with all our new additions plus my first stab at podcast editing.

Stay tuned for more.

L8R

No comments:

Post a Comment