Wednesday, March 24, 2010

All Caught Up

Welcome dear readers to Hump-day. Take that however you like ;) That also means that it is new comic book day. I won't make it there until this weekend though. Boo.

Last night I was very excited and a little disappointed to be caught up to the current season of Criminal Minds. Excited because like I said, I am caught up. Why would I be disappointed you ask? Well, now I have to wait like everyone else to see a new episode. I think I'll get over it though.

Jake and I have continued to briefly talk about a podcast. I really want to find a way to include Wally as well. The trio doesn't get to do much together at the same time with Wally now in Toronto (not a dig at you Wally just a fact, but I still get to slap you for moving. Hugs ) Haven't actually directly asked him about it but I know he reads the blog. Jake even came up with a good name for it. He asked me to find out what we need to do and he's in. As a heads up to you Wally, I'm gonna give you a call over the next few days to bounce idea's off of you and see where your knowledge base is on how to start a podcast.

What would we pod about you ask? Well you will just have to wait and see. I will keep everyone updated as this project evolves.

No comments:

Post a Comment